Manager, IT Security Compliance
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, IT Security Compliance to join our KPMG Technology Group in our Montvale or Roseland, NJ office.
- Maintain process documentation regarding each element of the general IT control environment, owned by, operated by or managed by Audit Solutions Group
- Maintain flow charts of the general IT control environment that identifies risk points and controls over those risk points, owned by, operated by or managed by Audit Solutions Group
- Monitor that the controls are being tested with the appropriate frequency; develop and implement corrective action plans when needed
- Collaborate with various groups across the firm to assure compliance with firm approved policies and controls to safeguard KPMG and client information
- Execute the managing, developing, and improving innovative solutions leading to standardized and consistent responses to clients and third parties regarding the firm's information security practices
- Lead self-assessments and other reviews of IT practices within the Audit Solutions Group
- Seven years of progressive experience in leading security and compliance management programs; interactions with and support of clients; risk management and other Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) responsibilities within a large IT organization, preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Master's Degree from an accredited college/university preferred; CISSP certifications required
- Experience in managing information security functions, including governance, frameworks, processes, tools, scorecards and dashboards, under aggressive deadlines and with competing priorities
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry authoritative sources such as COBIT, NIST, ISO standards; working knowledge of RSA's Archer GRC Solutions
- Strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work
- Strong trouble-shooting and organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; ability to participate in resource planning processes based on defined organizational plans
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .