Manager, IT Talent Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, IT Talent Management to join our KPMG Technology Group in our St. Louis, Missouri office.
- Develop, implement and maintain project management & business analyst policies, standards and procedures
- Manage developing samples, leading practices, knowledgebase; Execute project management and business analyst artifacts, guidelines, leading practices and frameworks
- Act as a liaison in a decentralized environment, reinforcing the process and standards for all Portfolio Leads, Project Managers and Business Analysts
- Create and maintain the establishment of frameworks to house multiple delivery methodologies, including Agile/SCRUM, Waterfall, Infrastructure Solution Delivery and Project & Program Management lifecycles
- Lead objective quality assurance methods and run consistent quality exercises (i.e.:
formal project gate reviews) across all portfolios
- Monitor process and project quality and take corrective action to ensure projects are compliant with standards; Scope includes compliance on project schedule, scope, budget, risk and issue management
- Five years of experience supporting portfolio management or related activities (Investment Governance / PMO / PfMO / EPMO)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Ability to influence and gain the confidence and respect of senior executives, functional leadership, portfolio leads, business sponsors and team members
- Familiarity with quality management programs and methodologies (eg:
Six Sigma, ITIL) for defect tracking and root cause analysis; Familiarity with project & program management methodologies (eg:
PMI); Certification preferred (PMP, Six Sigma, etc)
- Experience in establishing and integrating governance policies and providing tangible reporting metrics and with best in class PPMO tools such as Planview and Clarity preferred
- Demonstrated strong presentation, communication, verbal and written skills
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .