Manager, IT Tech Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, to join our National Audit Support Team in our New York City office.
- Work as part of the Audit engagement team to support the use of Data and Analytics (D&A) in the Audit which includes data extractions and analysis from large scale ERP systems
- Communicate with engagement teams the technical implications of D&A Tools, including extraction of data, processing of data, and delivery of reports
- Partner with client technology teams to discuss the technical implications of performing the data extractions and further analysis needed by KPMG audit teams
- Coordinate the scoping of the data analysis with the engagement team, including reviewing questionnaires with scoping information and technical configuration of the client's environment
- Participate in the design and development of modules as well as the implementation of fixes and enhancements to modules
- Prepare and maintain related project technical training documentation and functional specifications based upon internal requirements
- Minimum five years of post-qualification experience within a leading audit firm or their shared service center as well as experience within IT Advisory or Forensic Technology, which included performing audit support and data analytics through general IT controls specifically relating to SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Dynamics applications
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required; Master's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Experience performing journal entry testing with IDEA, KDAT or similar tools
- SAP application knowledge focusing on specific business process such as order to cash or purchase to pay or record to report; therefore, in-depth knowledge of SAP FI or MM or SD modules, which is documented by received SAP certifications or SAP consulting and implementation experience in the field
- Database management knowledge focusing on Microsoft SQL Server technology, including writing SQL stored procedures and data modeling, which is documented by a degree in Computer Science or related majors and/or practical field work in extensive data analytics or data migration projects IND2015
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .