Manager, Identity and Access Management
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
KPMG is proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful, astute forward-thinking professionals who are also strategic, confident, globally minded and an out-of-the-box thinker. Our KPMG Technology organization conceptualizes, delivers, and supports the technology that our clients, partners and professionals need to succeed. We are driven to reduce risk, enable mobile and productive teams, and identify efficient and effective solutions to meet the demands of our collective clients every day globally and via mobile. We are currently seeking a Manager, Identity and Access Management to join our KPMG Technology Group in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Develop roadmaps and participate in the standards process for Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
- Partner with Architecture teams to develop solution designs
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends in the area of system engineering
- Drive to deliver technology and products in the roadmap on schedule and with the highest quality
- Provide advice, guidance and direction to carry out plans and procedures, ensuring schedule attainment, product development process adherence, performance and budget targets are met
- Provide escalation support for operations and support teams, including root cause analysis and preventative analysis
- Minimum of five years of experience in an IT environment with three years of experience managing and supporting projects
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificates and CRL, SCEP and Certificate Lifecycle Management tools
- Firm understanding of authentication and authorization technologies and protocols such as Kerberos, certificate, basic, forms-based and multi-factor authentication etc.
- Understanding and experience with Cloud Identity as a Service such as Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Identity Federation protocols such as SAML2, WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect etc.
- Experience with Identity & Access management tools is a plus, such as IBM Security Access Manager for Web and Mobile, Tivoli Directory Server, Tivoli Federated Identity Manager, Tivoli Identity Manager and DataPower IND2016
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .