Manager, Identity and Access Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Identity and Access Management to join our KPMG Technology Group in our St. Louis, MO, office.
- Participate in development of roadmaps and participate in the standards process for Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
- Partner with architecture teams to develop solution designs
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends in the area of system engineering
- Drive to deliver technology and products in the roadmap on schedule and with the highest quality
- Provide advice, guidance and direction to carry out plans and procedures, helping to ensure schedule attainment, product development process adherence, performance and budget targets are met
- Provide escalation support for operations and support teams, including root cause analysis and preventative analysis
- Five years of experience in an IT environment with three years of experience managing and supporting projects
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Experience with the IBM suite of access management tools preferred including:
IBM Security Access Manager for Web and Mobile, Tivoli Access Manager, Tivoli Directory Server, DataPower, IBM Security Access Manager for Mobile, and Tivoli Federated Identity Manager
- Experience with the IBM suite of identity management suite of tools preferred including:
Tivoli Identity Manager and IBM Security Identity Manager; experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with other identity and access management systems is a plus
- Firm understanding of authentication and authorization technologies and protocols including:
Kerberos, SAML, OATH, OAuth, federation, certificates, multi-factor authentication and XACML IND2016
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .