Manager, Information Systems - Contact Center Systems
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Manager, Information Systems, will lead the design and technical implementations of all initiatives in Contact Center applications (Member360) including leading projects, and application production support and enhancements to consistently meet customer needs. You will lead the technical implementation of strategic initiatives, interpret business requirements and functional specifications in the delivery of software solutions meeting or exceeding client expectations. You will interface with various departments within the organization including Application and Data Architecture teams including providing technical leadership to development teams. You will manage and provide technical guidance to direct reports and manage consulting/contractor vendor relationships and associated resources.
* Manages Projects and Application Development processes which can include: support of cost/benefit analyses; support of project estimation, planning and oversight; resource estimation and allocation; and, application requirements, specifications, design, development, integration, testing, deployment and training, as appropriate
* Responsible for leading, evaluating and providing technical and project life cycle methodology
* Ensures the application designs fully meet business requirements and adhere to defined architecture standards and best practices
* Supports Quality Assurance team in the acceptance test planning and execution
* Works with Infrastructure team to ensure application scalability and reliability and to determine the most appropriate deployment strategy
* Works with the Application Support team to develop a production transition strategy and plan
* Participates and leads the review of application product upgrade information, needs assessment, competitive analysis of competing products, research and development of new features and discussions with vendor or product user forums
* Maintains an understanding of new commercial healthcare application software and upgrades and/or new technologies, which could enhance operations or lower processing costs
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing customer facing solutions
* 5+ years of leading 3rd party and/or custom applications
* 3+ years' experience in a leadership role managing direct reports
* 2+ years' experience working with CRM's
* Experience in .Net, Java, WebSphere, Oracle, SQL, Sybase
* PMP Certification is a plus
* Experience with Medicare/Medicaid and/or Multi-Channel solutions is a plus