Manager, Information Systems - Member Data Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Manager, Information Systems will design and build Master Data Management repository for Member data in Healthcare space using Oracle Relational Database. It requires expert level understanding of Member domain (enrollments, Medicaid/Medicare, directory, contact center, Member360) including associated business processes, technical strategies and master elements.
* Develop strategies to analyze existing data set, identify Master, Reference and Metadata for data acquisitions and Data Reporting, data profiling, identification of match rules, cleansing, data quality and source data remediation
* Maintain a single MDM repository so that Data Collection and Data Reporting Systems are using the MDM Repository for the Enterprise needs
* Develop MDM architecture/processes that maximizes revenues by providing actionable, integrated data; improves productivity through strict management of data; and can be the basis for future knowledge management processes
* Entails handling multiple roles including interfacing between business SMEs and IT, identify and maintain Reference and Metadata rules, and work closely with Data Governance team
* Mediator between organizations requiring varying data collection and data reporting users and catalyst for converting data into knowledge management
QUALIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's Degree is required
* 7 + Master Data Management and Data Architecture experience
* 5+ years data modeling, Data warehouse, and SQL query experience
* 3 + years of experience working in the Health Care domain preferred
* Oracle or other large ERP system experience