Manager, Infrastructure Hosting Support Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At KPMG, we believe our people are our main and most integral resource. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values; our integrity and policy of open and honest communication builds trust and collaboration, while our flexibility and diversity creates a culture in which people share knowledge freely, and bring out the very best in each other. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a Manager, to join our Global Information Technology Team in our Dallas Tx office.
- Provide support services including all day to day management and support of activities related to the data centers, hosting and network environments, cloud, data storage, and infrastructure systems
- Administration and process management such as change assignment activities, operational reports, service request fulfillment, capacity management, and problem and incident management
- Lead and provide in-depth problem analysis, troubleshooting, and coordination and deliver resolutions as a 2nd or 3rd level subject matter technical specialist
- Serve as subject matter expert on infrastructure technologies within the KPMG Global and Regional Datacenters and for Global Application owners
- Provide measurement and reporting information on capacity in conjunction with application owners and outsourced partners
- Work and coordinate with vendors and outsourcing partners, helping ensure that work is delivered on-time, secure, and with the right quality aligned to KPMG Standards
- Minimum of five years of experience working with Infrastructure enterprise technologies such as datacenter technology, storage and Windows servers, cloud, authentication solutions, and disaster recovery virtualization with a strong understanding of technology architecture in an enterprise environment
- Minimum of four years of experience with Microsoft products. Azure, Office 365, Windows Server, Microsoft Internet Information Server, Terminal Server, PowerShell, and virtualization
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; Professional Technology Certification(s) such as MCSE, MCP, CCIE preferred
- Experience working in a multi-cultural and multi-vendor environment in a multi-discipline team in multiple country locations with sound knowledge in building effective working relationships
- Experience with deploying and supporting large scale infrastructures and applications
- Possess a valid passport and able to travel to Global locations periodically on business assignment
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .