Manager, Infrastructure - Justice and Security
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Infrastructure for our Deal Advisory practice in Los Angeles.
- Supervise and execute engagements and workstreams in our J&S advisory engagements to deliver services in the strategy, operations, risk, and resilience disciplines, serving as team leader, project manager, and site supervisor overseeing KPMG Senior Associates, Associates, and subcontractors
- Support Directors in identifying particular market segments and clients (e.g. government, law enforcement, healthcare, transport, education, real estate, technology) where applicable Justice and Security services can help build revenue and growth
- Aid Directors in building relationships with and marketing our Justice and Security services to selected target clients, while directing and leading the preparation of proposals or pitch materials to target clients
- Support Directors in discrete J&S team efforts on proposal development, focusing on administrating the proposal development process to achieve timely submittal of quality materials
- Help Directors prepare for J&S conferences, speaking events, and thought leadership efforts to further client and market development activities
- Five years of work experience in business development, government services, and corporate operations across diverse industry sectors
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate criminal justice or business administration field from an accredited college/university
- Exposure to relationship development, value proposition development, and proposal/pursuit management
- Understanding of general strategy, operations, risk and resilience consulting disciplines
- Ability to travel at or above 80% across the U.S. and internationally depending on client or market development needs at a particular point in time
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .