Manager, Inside Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLanyon believes that when people come together amazing things happen, relationships are built and business gets done. This is why we have created the industry's leading cloud-based software for managing corporate meetings, events and travel programs.
From a one-to-one sales meeting, employee training or a large flagship customer conference, Lanyon's unmatched software and the data it provides helps thousands of organizations and hotels around the world to better engage their customers, reduce costs and grow revenue.
The proof of the results that we deliver is demonstrated by the customers that choose us, including over 80% of the Fortune 100, more than 10,000 small and medium businesses and over 100,000 hotels.
* Lanyon is currently not offering sponsorship opportunities, including transfers
The Inside SalesManager (Manager, Mid-Market Geo) will report to the VP of Inside Sales and will lead a team of Account Executives who are responsible for developing and closing new business opportunities within their assigned territory. This includes finalizing sales of new products to our current customer base while also increasing revenues within the assigned region. The Inside SalesManager will be responsible for developing the regional sales team which will include interviewing, hiring, and actively developing Account Executives to ensure they have a superior company and product knowledge, and can effectively and efficiently manage the sales process. The ISM will be assigned an annual sales plan, which will be measured on an ongoing basis to evaluate performance.
KEY RESULTS FOR OUR _MANAGER, INSIDE SALES_ INCLUDE:
* Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
* Guide and mentor Account Executives on resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
* Assist with negotiations and contractual agreement to close the sale
* Meet with key clients, mentor Account Executives to maintain relationships and negotiate and close deals
* Maintain up-to-date understanding of competitors' activities and competitive offerings
"WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU "
* Constant intellectual stimulation
* Unmatched career development through company-sponsored training programs
* Exceptional reward programs that recognize employees who demonstrate our core values
Skills & Requirements
* Bachelor's Degreerequired, MBA preferred
* 4+ years of proven track record in sales
* 2+ years of successful sales management experience
* Self-motivated, results-orientated individual with exceptional selling skills and proven track record
* Solid working knowledge of Salesforce and the ability to manage a team through the utilization of the system
* Detailed working knowledge of the Solution Selling Methodology