Manager, Integration & Separation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Integration & Separation for our Deal Advisory practice.
- Lead engagements and work streams related to the creation and implementation of integration and separation services
- Help with proposal development/business development activities by leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives
- Manage cross-functional project teams and lead team interviews/workshops
- Drive the development and presentation of final project deliverables
- Manage the quality of engagements and the development of staff
- Five years of experience in developing and implementing mergers and acquisitions (M&A) integration and separation services within a consulting advisory, with additional experience in corporate strategy or development a plus.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university/college; MBA from an accredited university preferred
- Additional industry deal experience as part of a corporate development team with operational exposure across primary corporate functions (e.g. HR, IT, Finance, Legal etc.)
- Experience managing multiple complex initiatives within the complete M&A life cycle
- Excellent foundational consulting skills:
analytical, written and verbal communication, strong executive presence, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to travel at a significant level
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .