Senior Associate, Interactive Developer, L1 9/17/2016
Sapient Government Services (US)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SAPIENT GOVERNMENT SERVICES, INC.
Sapient Government Services (SGS) is looking for people who are driven to make a difference.
Do you view a challenge not as an immovable obstacle, but as an achievable chance to make a difference? If so, then you will find that Sapient is the ideal place to nurture that perspective and build a rewarding, long lasting career.
By solving some of todays toughest challenges, our teams are helping to transform organizations in the areas of business, technology and marketing. Working at SGS, you will be in an environment that fosters people growth and creativity and celebrates initiative and innovation.
The chance to bring your ideas and new thinking to todays challenges and work in a truly unique work environment is now its at Sapient.
JOB TITLE Senior Associate, Interactive Developer, L1
JOB TITLE: Senior Associate, Interactive Developer, L1
LOCATION: Arlington, VA
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
START DATE: Q4
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: None
As an Interactive Developer you will be responsible for working on small to medium teams of developers.. You will work closely with Designers, Information Architects and other creatives to estimate timescales, promote best practice and highlight innovative solutions.
* Be involved in the conceptual phase of projects
* Come up with innovative technology focused ideas
* Involvement with internal and external community initiatives
* Must work with a fast past, quick thinking and dynamic attitude
* Mentor others on the team
* Communicate effectively within multiple channels
* Be able to architect solutions using industry standard methodologies
* Lead on team driven development approach
* Provide thought leadership to the team around new approaches and workflows and technologies
* Communicate effectively with globally distributed teams
* Be responsible for the quality of the team output
* Facilitate the career growth of team members
* Have excellent micro-management skills
* Have accurate estimation skills
* Be on the forefront of interactive technologies
* Provide resourcing insights for projects of all types
* Work closely with other team members to develop industry leading interfaces, using the latest web technologies
* Participate in business development and sales pursuits
* Architect and construct front-end frameworks for large brand websites
* Stay current with emerging front-end technologies and be able to promote their usage as project needs dictate
* Coordinate with Technology Architects to ensure the successful integration of front and back-end technologies
Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card
Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance.
Must be flexible to work at varying locations in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area, per project requirements.
* 5 years of industry experience
* Expert knowledge of front-end development technologies
* Solid experience with web standards, SEO and accessibility
* Experience of building RIAs
* Experience working with CMS, Portal technologies, and back-end frameworks (Java, .NET)
* Strong organizational, estimation and leadership skills
* Heroic get-it-done attitude
* Ability to thrive under tight deadlines
* Frequent travel may be required
4-year Bachelors degree or commensurate experience is required
ABOUT GOVERNMENT SERVICES
Sapient Government Services, part of Publicis.Sapient, is a leading provider of consulting, technology, and marketing services to a wide array of U.S. governmental agencies. Focused on driving long-term change and transforming the citizen experience, we use technology to help agencies become more accessible and transparent. With a track record of delivering mission-critical solutions and the ability to leverage commercial best practices, we serve as trusted advisors to government agencies such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Library of Congress, National Institutes of Health, United States Department of Health and Human Services, and United States Department of Homeland Security. For more information, visit http://www.sapientgov.com.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.
*REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS WILL BE MADE AS NECESSARY FOR THE KNOWN PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY OF AN OTHERWISE QUALIFIED APPLICANT OR EMPLOYEE UNLESS DOING SO WOULD IMPOSE AN UNDUE HARDSHIP ON THE OPERATION OF THE COMPANY\'S BUSINESS.
SAPIENT US IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS TO SAPIENT US WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.