Manager, Internal Audit
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 2/7/2017
Cotiviti USA, LLC
The Manager, Internal Audit is responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory and SOX Compliance related audits/reviews.
* Plans financial, regulatory, SOX Compliance and operational reviews/audits.
* Coordinates work with Risk, Legal & Compliance and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit.
* Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
* Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
* Analyses and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
* Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
* Documents the results of audit work in accordance with audit department and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
* Prepares timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
* Acts as primary client liaison within Internal Audit for one or more VPs / division heads.
* Assesses, evaluates and promotes compliance to internal policies and procedures.
* Contributes, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor.
* Provides advice on internal control and participates in enhancing internal audit standards and practices.
* Researches new or technical subjects when required to support audits.
* Provides feedback on performance of Internal Auditors, on audit assignments, as applicable.
Skills, Experience, and Other Requirements
* Requires a Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance plus have their CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) credentials
* Preferred certifications would be Certfied Public Accountant (CPA or Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
* 10 plus years auditing experience
* Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, and Visio, Preferable to have experience with IDEA software
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.