This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Manage the laboratories at Monroe, Bakers South Operations, and Bakers Powder Metals Operations. Manage the day-to-day interaction with outside laboratories. Direct the technical aspects of laboratory testing. Ensure that our business processes are in alignment with ATI Specialty Materials goals and remain within the operating budget. Conduct periodic reviews of capital and human resource needs to meet the company's Business Plan. Responsible for complying with customer specification requirements and responding to customer and internal audits.
* Develop, implement, & manage a set of performance metrics for analytics and identifying opportunities for improvement.
* Develop, implement, & manage a continuous improvement plan addressing cost reductions, technical innovations, and customer improvement focus.
* Develop, implement, & manage a dynamic business plan that is in alignment with ATISM's business plan.
* Develop, implement, & manage a set of business processes that ensure compliance to internal, customer, and third-party accreditation requirements.
* Develop, implement, & manage personnel development plan.
* Education: Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
* Minimum of 10 years' experience in management
* Minimum of 7 years' experience with Lean principles in a manufacturing environment is preferred
* Minimum of 10 years' leadership experience in a high-tech manufacturing environment
* Ability to connect how the business, technical and quality aspects of laboratory and how it impacts downstream operations and overall business plan.
* Demonstrated ability to identify and implement continuous improvement in all areas of the business
* Proven ability to effectively guide and develop subordinates
* Strong communication skills (Verbal, written, oral, listening & approachability)
* Ability to build constructive and effective relationships throughout the organization
* Excellent computer skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled