Manager, Loyalty Programs
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Hoffman Estates, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description * Mine and organize member financial, engagement and feedback data to support business model development and execution.
* Apply rigorous analytical methods and leverage state-of-the-art data mining tools and visualization techniques to organize data into synthesized conclusions to solve business problems, advise business partners and make appropriate recommendations to senior management.
* Execute analytics projects within aggressive timelines set forth by the company.
* Perform a full range of activities for the development of custom analytical and visualization tools and reporting mechanisms.
* Utilize SQL, SAS, Teradata, Excel and Tableau. Research and leverage member lifecycle best practices among retailers or other loyalty programs.
* Identify new advertising campaign opportunities and marketing initiatives to drive more sales and profitability from loyalty program members leveraging predictive analytics models.
* Analyze advertising campaigns and loyalty program offers while drawing from their success or failure to incorporate new innovations analyses into future campaigns and offers.
* Develop financial models, forecasts, and hypothetical scenarios to drive campaigns and offer strategy recommendations.
* Communicate findings and recommendations of offer strategies and results to senior management and work in an advisory capacity to implement approved recommendations.
* Demonstrate leadership abilities in managing small to medium projects.
* Scope out and execute special projects that advance the transformation strategy in key business areas for near-term and sustainable profit impact.
* Set up on-going reporting and tracking dashboards to continuously monitor profit impact in these key areas.
* Develop a solid understanding of Shop Your Way businesses to drive enterprise culture within the business, focus on the loyalty member customer base, and, subsequently, promote company profitability.
* Act as a change agent by demonstrating the value of 1:1 customer marketing through the development of testing and learning strategies leveraging the Shop Your Way Reward program.
Minimum Job Requirements: * Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or related quantitative methods field, or the foreign equivalent.
* Five years of relevant work experience.
* Experience with data analytics.
* Experience with financial management, including vendor finances.
* Experience using Excel for data modeling.
* Experience with decision modeling and sensitivity analysis.
* Experience with SAS, SQL, Tableau, and Teradata.