Manager M & A
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
IT Consulting/Services Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis is a leadership position within the deals group of a Big 4 company.
Seeking a manager to lead due diligence efforts relating specifically to IT risks associated with M&A transactions.
* Assess the current state of a client's IT portfolio by considering design, documentation, implementation, maintenance, and project portfolio
* Determine the effectiveness of existing solutions and create a transformation plan to address/manage risks and opportunties
* Contribute to the development and presentation of final project deliverables
* Manage client engagements, projecte teams, and staff development
* Travel up to 80%
* External consulting for a technology/business consulting firm OR combination of external consulting experience and tech industry experience
* Experience with multiple M&A transactions and conducting due diligence research to support IT implementation/integration using standard project methodology
* Bachelor's Degreerequired in IT or Business related field