Manager - Manufacturing Controller
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
North Little Rock, AR
Supplies management with the analyses necessary for the effective management of the plant. Warns of any potential deviations or risks in terms of results. Identifies key areas of improvement, provides alternative sources for cost savings to enhance the plant performance. Enforces the deadlines for end-of-month, trend, budget and three year plan reports.
Educational, Mental, or Certification Requirements
* Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance.
* Three (3) to five (5) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Proficiency in the following computer based applications: Excel, Word and PowerPoint required; broad understanding of SAP & Access.
* Strong interpersonal and people management skills to supervise and review work of team members. Able to successfully interact with business colleagues.
* Independent problem-solving and thorough analytical skills; self-motivated, self-directed and flexible.
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to successfully handle multiple concurrent tasks.
* Sound collaboration skills to build and maintain relationships with external and internal partners.
General Job Duties
* Prepares and analyze the monthly reports and alert management of any drift.
* Gathers, consolidates and challenges the information emanating from the different departments at the time of the budget and plan to advise the Administration and the Plant Manager in the determination of economic objectives.
General Job Duties:
* Anticipates changes in the results and, in the light of these, estimate the year-end trend.
* Proposes corrective actions to improve the performance of the plant and follow-up the results.
* Prepares and submits the presentation documents and official forms to the group.
* Leads and coordinates the different working groups. May supervise others.
* Validates the industrial cost price (PRI) at budget time and during the year.
* Acts as liaison with other departments.
* Performs other finance duties as required.
Tools and Equipment Used In Job
* Computer, telephone, copy machine, fax machine and other office equipment as required.
* None are noted.
Manipulation requirements: (Hands or Feet): This position requires an individual to constantly perform one and/or all of the following movements/functions: Handle, reach, feel perform fine motor manipulations with their hands, and perform gross motor manipulations involved in moving materials.
* Operate a computer terminal;
* Good understanding of manufacturing business processes and concepts;
* Well-developed communication (verbal & written) and strong influencing skills at all levels;
* Self-starter with a desire to promote and implement continuous improvement endeavors;
* Work in a dynamic and changing environment;
* Communicate accounting matters with all levels within the organization and to outside parties including auditors and vendors, if necessary;
* Maintain a safe work environment and follow all safety procedures;
* Communicate well with other employees and supervisors;
* Have visual/auditory acuity required to read and understand written material required by their position.
* Must produce World Class Results through teamwork.
* Must selflessly develop others.
* Must thrive within a changing organization.
* Efficiently produce quality cosmetics in the right quality at the right time for L Oreal USA customers.
* Must create and provide an environment in which employees can work safely and thrive.
* Must act as a responsible citizen in our company and community.
* Must manage the plant s assets to maximize our stockholders return.
* Must demonstrate a 100% responsibility and not make excuses or cast blame.
* Must implement and utilize the NLR L Oreal USA communication model.
* Resolve conflicts directly.
* Must listen for understanding.
* Must have a positive attitude.
* Must be committed to team decisions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.