Manager, Market Fulfillment - Relay
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Hoffman Estates, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Mgr, Market Fulfillment Relay is responsible for serving as a role model for providing a 'WOW' member experience while driving business results through effective leadership, teambuilding, direction, and coaching of the SYW Relay Runners in the key areas of revenue growth, expense management, operational excellence, and WOW member experience. This includes but is not limited to selecting, scheduling, supervising, directing, coaching, counseling, disciplining, training, and performance management of all SYW Relay Runners.
Responsibilities/Skills/Experience Requirements* Demonstrates ownership for the SYW Relay runner experience program-wide and consistently delivering a 'WOW' member experience, shopping, ordering and delivery. Engages with members to ensure they are receiving the right experience and understands and close gaps between expectations and what was delivered.
* Drives program level margin drivers. Delivers acceptable results with an intense focus on member experience and revenue growth. Manages monthly participation growth in plan utilization and processes.
* Integrates insights from interactions, feedback and other information to understand what is working and not working. Facilitates discussions with the Program Leadership, and leads planning for overall service improvements. Leads discussion of member experience and behaviors related to effective program performance with all Member Service Runners, effectively utilizing communication tools.
* Leads the development and sustainment of a Culture of Accountability within the program and the consistent meeting of the four Key Results.
* Recognizes successes with all program associates in delivering a 'WOW' member experience, and discusses insights from member interactions and feedback. Ensures associates understand members' expectations and how they can deliver the 'WOW'.
* Ensures all associates understand the benefits of the Member Service Runner and the Shop Your Way programs, and how to explain these programs and value of Shop Your Way Rewards to members.
* Evaluates the competitive landscape and stays abreast of industry trends. Supports the Market Leaders in identifying and executing strategies to consistently optimize the sales position in the market.
* Demonstrates expertise in engaging members, and provides feedback and coaching to all associates to ensure they understand and demonstrate expected behaviors in interactions with members. Serves as a champion of building member relationships and actively works with team to collect accurate Member Satisfaction Feedback.
* Supports the key result of becoming the world's greatest integrated retailer by demonstrating how to utilize integrated retail tools to support the member experience, including total solution selling. Provides support to other managers to ensure sales associates understand expectations and use of the tools, and remain current on improvements. Ensures all associates are capable of completing member transactions accurately and efficiently at the point-of-sale, and completes transactions as needed.
* Ensures all associates are aware of upcoming events, initiatives, and changes targeting the member experience and Shop Your Way.
* Performs supervisory functions, including but not limited to, making employment decisions regarding hiring, promoting, demoting and terminating, conducting performance appraisals and coaching and
* developing associates.
* Prior management training
* Knowledge of store merchandising, operations, and retail management practices and procedures
* Strong leadership and organizational skills
* Ability to analyze information, identify root cause, and develop and implement approved solutions
* Effective oral written communications to communicate with all levels of internal and external team members and customers
* Skill in selecting, assessing, coaching, and developing associates, preferably in a retail environment
* Ability to manage and coach team members, lead and influence cross-functional working groups, and achieve results
* Must be tech savvy and able to assist, train and develop direct reports using all aspects of technology
* Microsoft Office computer skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook