Manager, Marketing AT/KBB Social Strategy
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description The Manager of Social Media will lead the strategy and execution of social media advertising/marketing activities for the Cox Automotive media brands, Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book across all audiences (B2C and B2B). This position will oversee development of social tone of voice, content calendar creation, daily community management and overall platform strategy for each brand. This role will partner with Editorial and PR teams to identify influencers and look for new ways to and take advantage of opportunities to engage consumers directly.
The ideal candidate for this role is a social media expert and is current on all major social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Foursquare, Instagram, YouTube and have an interest and ability to keep up with hot new sites and trends. Successful candidates will be creative, pro-active, self-motivated, detail oriented, analytical, organized, flexible, and possess the ability to manage and complete multiple projects within aggressive timeframes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Develop and lead the social media strategy for Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book (B2C and B2B)
* Oversee and support content calendars and daily posting across brands
* Partner across the company with PR, Editorial and brand team to capitalize on real time trending topics and drive deeper engagement
* Lead paid media efforts across brands and partner with digital brand and traffic teams for bigger social media campaigns
* Responsible for social reporting and campaign optimization
* Responsible for social tool evaluation and recommendation
* Execution of social listening reports
* Partner with brand creative team on social tone of voice as well as creative look and feel
* Oversee daily community management team and engagement with audiences
* 5+ years of experience in Marketing preferred; a strong background in social media preferred
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience executing paid campaigns on Facebook and Twitter is preferred
* Experience working with cross-functional teams and external agencies
* Familiarity with one or more social media listening platforms and one or more social media management platforms
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to manage and prioritize heavy work load and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Workload may demand working extended hours as necessary.
* Strong business acumen, with the ability to work effectively with senior leaders and other key stakeholders throughout the organization
* Experience managing advertising agencies and vendors, advertising agency experience a plus
Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Other Locations:US-CA-Irvine-195 Technology Dr
Job Level:Team Leader
Travel:Yes, 25 % of the Time