- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Manager - Marketing
Job Title: Manager, Marketing US
Location: New York City
Section 2: Job Summary
Responsible for growth and development of assigned brands through the proposal and implementation of the brand/product strategy and promotional calendar. Implement and evaluate new product launches and manage existing product portfolio to achieve brand goals and objectives. Serves as lead throughout the development and execution of comprehensive marketing strategies, including all promotional activities and product launches. Interact effectively with departments such as: business development, finance, education, public relations, marketing services, creative, sales administration, global marketing team and senior management team. Monitor and analyze business results in order to recommend opportunities for improving plans and their execution.
Section 3: Job Requirements:
* Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field.
* MBA preferred.
* 3-5 years brand management experience, preferably with beauty industry-related experience.
* Superb analytical skills.
* Excellent written/oral communication skills and forecasting experience.
* Strong execution, leadership and consensus building/decision making skills.
* Computer literacy on Windows, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
* Ability to travel domestically periodically (max. 25%).
* Language skills a plus.
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
This position requires intermittent to low supervision. An ideal candidate would be able to work autonomously to complete projects and assignments as well as work cross functionally to achieve short and long-term brand objectives. Training and supervision will be provided by category head and through corporate training initiatives to foster continued career growth and development.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements
Minimal physical activities, lifting up to 25lbs.
Section 6: Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
* Execution and development of clear brand building plans in line with the objectives of the division including 3 year marketing plan, new product launches, promotions and communication strategy.
* Interface with key salons, stylists and distributor for understanding of market trends and competitor activities.
* Manage forecasts, brand P&L, stock inventory for promotional activities and product launches.
* Prepare and deliver presentations for key meetings and senior management.
* Conduct marketing research, follow up on campaigns and launches, provide Senior Management team with regular quantitative and qualitative reports.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.