Manager, Marketing Services Procurement
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Campbell Soup Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONIMAGINE...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
This position will be responsible for leading the Market Research & Data, Consumer Affairs and Consulting categories across the Procurement organization in support of approximately $100MM in spend for operating companies within North America, Asia Pacific and Canada. The individuals focus will be on the Americas, Pepperidge Farm, C-Fresh, and Marketing IGS business units.
The individuals will be expected to lead and deliver Procurement's financial and process goals and objectives, drive strategic alignment and strong partnership with leadership, utilize category and procurement expertise to deliver results to the Marketing division, lead the connection of Campbell's business units to influence and implement category strategies in the Market Research & Data, Consumer Affairs and consulting categories.
* The candidate will act as the organizational representative in dealing with Senior Management, key internal stakeholders, Campbell's business units, and external Marketing suppliers. In conjunction with Campbell's Director of Global Marketing Procurement and the functional business leaders, the incumbent will lead the development of the Market Research, Consumer Affairs, and Consulting categories and supplier relationships, incorporating key business and strategic sourcing strategies.
* This role is responsible for the success of the Market Research, Consumer Affairs, and Consulting categories, while collaborating with key stakeholders to achieve all organizational goals and business imperatives. The candidate will lead a team in the establishment of a framework to obtain best price, best practices and impactful innovations.
* This position is accountable for driving revenue enablement through leading the development of formal Supplier Relationship Management programs, supplier enabled innovation (SEI) programs, category strategy development, supply market business intelligence, and other functional needs and requirements.
* Develop and champion Market Research, Consumer Affairs, and Consulting strategies that will drive measurable improvements in the areas of customer satisfaction, compliance and cost benefits. Coordinate and leverage Marketing Procurement opportunities with other Campbell operating companies.
* Negotiate critical Market Research Agreements and annual Statements of Work/Staffing Plans through collaboration with Campbell's Legal Counsel, Divisional Leaders and Marketing.
* Facilitation of the Consulting Policy, PO Approvals, Supplier Ads, and other Administrative Buying Tasks across the Market Research, Consumer Affairs and Consulting Categories.
Complexity & Scope:
* Must have the ability to interact with other team members at all level in the organization, as well as senior leadership across multiple functions.
* Must have the ability to influence the direction of the business, align and engage resources that are outside their area of responsibility.
* Must demonstrate ability to work across geographies and various business units.
* Must demonstrate strategic thought leadership in moving procurement strategies forward with respect to the indirect category.
Education: BS/BA Degree required with a strong preference in Marketing, Finance, or Procurement. MBA preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 4-6 years' experience in Procurement of Marketing Services or related field.
Certifications: CPM certification strongly desired
Other knowledge, skills and abilities preferred:
* Demonstrated track record of business results in a matrix environment and/or with multiple companies
* Demonstrated track record of talent management, people development and resources management
* Cross Company and/or cross matrix experience working on large, complex projects
* Demonstrated self-starter, imaginative/innovator, and able to set executive direction
* Work without direction and determine own methods to accomplish work
* Strong written and oral communications skills. Decision making/problem solving and influencing and team building skills
* Must have strong analytical skill set
* Strong experience in procurement, finance, and contracts (legal)
* Minimum 20% travel required, both domestic and international
THE COMPANY IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP, WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, DISABILITY, AGE, RELIGION OR ANY OTHER CLASSIFICATION PROTECTED BY LAW.
IN THAT REGARD, U.S. APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES ARE PROTECTED FROM DISCRIMINATION BASED ON CERTAIN CATEGORIES PROTECTED BY FEDERAL LAW. CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.