This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition ID
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the largest business unit for Kraft Heinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
Role / Title
The Kraft Heinz Food Company is seeking a highly motivated Manager, Marketing-e-Commerce to drive our strategic vision and corporate objectives for building the Kraft-Heinz e-Commerce team. Kraft-Heinz has been in the direct-to-consumer business since 1984 with Gevalia Kaffe. With marketplace changes and the increasing importance the ecommerce channel, Kraft-Heinz is looking to build out its ecommerce platform across brands. The Manager, Marketing-e-Commerce will act as the liaison between the ecommerce, marketing, brand and IS teams throughout Kraft-Heinz and its ecommerce partners. This position will be responsible for developing and executing digital marketing strategies to drive the e-Commerce business through site development, content management, email marketing, digital and social media promotions.
Key Components of the role
* Drive sales growth expectations and consumer engagement by understanding the site-wide KPIs. Develop rolling 3-year strategic plan to drive brand and channel success.
* Responsible for day-to-day operations of the online consumer journey experience including the websites and social media management. Coordinate with internal cross functional teams (marketing/ CRM, data analytics, supply chain, IS, brands) and external partners (marketing strategy agencies, digital platform providers, database vendors)
* Website execution of marketing and promotional messaging
* Execution and maintenance of ecommerce content editorial and marketing calendar and process
* Develop partnerships with third-party vendors to identify and apply solutions for site enhancements and design, customer acquisition and conversion, website optimization, marketing and promotions across email and search initiatives.
* Assist the Associate Director in the creation of the annual operating plan, quarterly business reports and ecommerce annual budget. Responsible for the reporting of business performance on a pre-defined cadence.
* MBA and minimum of 2 years of relevant ecommerce/internet marketing experience in a Fortune 100 environment. CPG experience preferred.
* High aptitude and experience in digital related technologies, web design, online marketing programs and SEO, and competitive landscape and analytics of a global ecommerce website.
* A proven track record in growing an established business; demonstrated ability to deliver top line growth; experience in establishing procedures, implementing processes and successful execution
* Strong knowledge of and successful experience with digital, on-line and social marketing activities including content management systems, web analytic tools (core metrics preferred) and e-commerce management systems
* Strong attention to detail and understanding sense of urgency. Proven track record in establishing priorities
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.