Manager, Markets and Accounts
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Mc Lean, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur focus is on fostering a high performance culture, one that develops a top-notch talent pool with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. At KPMG, employees benefit from this approach with the best opportunities to succeed and fulfill their professional aspirations. They do so knowing that they are part of a responsible and positive organizational culture. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a Manager, to join our Market Development group in our Tyson's Corner office.
- Liaise with Market Development Leader (MDL) to support the strategy and promotion of the largest opportunities within the federal business unit, and collaborate with account managers to activate campaigns
- Track financial metrics and reports on account team activity and progress against goals
- Participate in relevant internal and industry networks related to assigned accounts while representing KPMG in the local marketplace
- Cascade nationally developed messaging and campaigns to the account level and create custom relationship enhancement programs
- Create, launch and manage marketing and advertising initiatives that impact local campaigns for federal
- Increase brand awareness in an assigned portfolio of priority accounts
- Minimum seven years of business development, marketing or account management experience, preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Advertising agency or media planning experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience working with client and prospect management tools and software such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Highly Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Excel and financial analytical skills
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .