- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Manager, Master Data Management
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
We are the maker, marketer and distributor of branded food products that have been American favorites for decades. Our employees located in more than 20 offices and plants across North America rally around our mission, Reinvigorating Iconic Brands. We work to transform our brands to be more profitable for our customers and more enjoyable for our consumers.
At Pinnacle Foods, every employee has the opportunity to make an impact from marketing and research & development, to manufacturing, finance and sales each function plays a critical role in our success. By living our values of trust, candor and ownership we create great relationships that help us deliver results and drive meaningful change for our brands and business
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Lead the administration of the Customer, Broker, Pricing and Promotion Master Data area. Ensure accurate and timely invoicing of all U.S. and Canadian shipments. Provide the business with knowledge, guidance and support as business decisions impact the Master Files areas. Develop and implement process improvements to deliver efficient operations. Ensure that the master data activities meet defined Service Level accuracy requirements, including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Managing Master Files Team
Lead the development and activities of a staff of Master Data analysts, including Career Development, training and day-to-day execution of tasks.
Oversee staff and maintain the proper balance of skills and business knowledge, while encouraging open communication and cross-functional sharing of information and requirements.
* Ensure Business Continuity Through Accurate Master File Implementation
Develop and maintain policies and procedures to ensure invoicing processes are properly defined and executed.
Lead all engagements with internal and external audit teams relative to Master Data accountabilities.
Ensure compliance with prescribed corporate policies relative to pricing.
Ensure all customer, pricing and promotion information is accurately entered into system to support timeline requirements.
* Ensure connectivity between BPCS and all relevant external systems (ex: Trades Fund Management) related to Price, Promotion and Customer data.
Lead all interactions with Sales, Finance and IT
Proactively identify business risk and develop mitigation plans where appropriate.
* Maintain contact with relevant Business Teams to ensure alignment to Master Data usage and requirements.
Provide relevant input to analysis of proposed data structure changes
Accountable for day-to-day decision-making relative to the application of business rules, policy and strategy
Responsible for data accuracy and data integrity checks.
Ensure appropriate support from Information Technology group (IT) is in place to support business initiatives.
Support all business reorganizations as dictated by Sales or Headquarter directives.
* Support Special Projects as required, including corporate acquisitions.
Lead all relevant master file activities upon corporate acquisition.
Act as subject matter expert for relevant master files activities on assigned projects.
Lead business process and/or systems improvement initiatives for the Master Files area.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Demonstrated Supervisory experience
* Intermediate proficiency in AS400 operating systems, preferably with BPCS ERP system knowledge.
* Must have intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Excel and MS Access.
* Must be able to work independently while also working in team environment.
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Must be able to multi-task. Attention to detail and ability to assure accuracy throughout the department is required.
* Must be aware of Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
* College Degree preferred.
* This position manages two direct reports as well as a job-share position.
* 0-5% travel expected.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.