Manager, Messaging Support Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At KPMG, we believe our people are our main and most integral resource. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values; our integrity and policy of open and honest communication builds trust and collaboration, while our flexibility and diversity creates a culture in which people share knowledge freely, and bring out the very best in each other. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a Manager, to join our Global Information Technology Team in our Dallas Tx office.
- Provide support services including all day to day management and support of all activities related to the data centers, hosting and network environments, cloud, data storage and infrastructure systems and services and applications to maintain and improve operational steady state
- Maintain a secure compliant operational steady state and help ensure high quality continuously available managed services
- Administration and process management such as change assignment activities, operational reports and service request fulfillment, incidents, capacity management and problem management
- Lead and provide in-depth problem analysis, troubleshooting skills and coordination and deliver resolution as a 2nd, 3rd level subject matter technical specialist
- Provide measurement and reporting information on capacity in conjunction with application owners and outsourced partners
- Work and coordinate with vendors and outsourcing partners, and help to ensure that work is delivered on-time, secure and with the right quality
- Minimum of five years working experience in the support of infrastructure enterprise technologies such as network components LAN and WAN, datacenter technology, storage and servers, cloud, authentication solutions within an enterprise environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; professional technology certification such as MCSE, MCP, CCIE preferred
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural and multi-vendor environment in various country locations with sound knowledge in building effective working relationships across cross functional teams
- Experience with deploying and supporting large scale infrastructures and applications
- Documented understanding of ITIL processes, SLA's and KPI's, cost of service and risk and security
- Possess a valid passport and able to travel to global locations periodically on business assignment
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .