Manager - National Field Service Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMANAGER - NATIONAL FIELD SERVICE OPERATIONS
THE COMPANY: Our client designs, develops, and manufactures subassemblies and precision components for a wide range of applications requiring precise control and measurement. They specialize in component integration that results in innovative and optimized OEM systems.
The parent company is an applied solutions provider serving niche markets worldwide. They are a leader in creating enabling technology and improving business prospects for a diverse customer set across the globe.
The company has annual revenues of roughly $2B and its stock is traded on the NYSE.
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
POSITION OVERVIEW/SUMMARY: The Manager - National Field Service Operations will lead a team of Area Service Managers, Technicians, and Support personnel. This team will enable successful solutions to technical, sales, and field service issues daily.
THE DESIRED MANAGER - NATIONAL FIELD SERVICE OPERATIONS WILL:
* Drive daily resolution of Client, Sales, and Technician issues.
* Develop a high-performing team of Service Associates and partners.
* Build and execute a long-term strategic service plan.
* Collaborate with sales & marketing, and clients to develop customer-based solutions.
* Monitor and train Service Associates and Partners to maintain high levels of support.
* Develop processes and key measures to drive continuous improvement.
THE DESIRED MANAGER - NATIONAL FIELD SERVICE OPERATIONS WILL POSSESS:
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, or a related field.
* 5+ years of technical and / or sales service support background.
* Knowledge and demonstrated skills in team development.
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong influencing and change management skills
FPC - CRYSTAL LAKE:
We strive to provide win-win solutions for our clients and candidates. This is accomplished by thoroughly understanding the organizational needs of our clients and by recognizing the strengths of our candidates.
Our candidates receive a high level of support and coaching throughout our partnership. We strive to present the best opportunities for each of our candidates and work with you during each phase of the process.
Our office focuses on key manufacturing roles throughout the US, with an emphasis on Continuous Improvement, Operations, Engineering, and Supply Chain professionals. We value exclusive, long-term relationship with clients and candidates. Candidates with excellent career progression who are seeking new opportunities in exciting business climates are encouraged to contact us via email.
If you believe you fit the profile for a MANAGER - NATIONAL FIELD SERVICE OPERATIONS, please send your resume for review.