Manager, Network Infrastructure Technology Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Manager in CIO Advisory for our Management Consulting practice to join us in any major US city with a KPMG office.
- Lead delivery, solution development, and thought leadership within network group; participate in sales efforts
- Lead network planning, design, build, and implementation activities
- Help executives understand their network, sourcing, and solution options, including Cloud/IaaS/PaaS
- Assist with the design and implementation of technical solutions and operational processes in network solutions
- Provide project and program management functions for network transformation programs
- Evaluate and mitigate risk on new and existing network transformation programs
- Six years of experience in voice and data networking, network transformation and management; three years of experience in consulting, including sales and delivery of IT advisory services
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Experience in network infrastructure, network transformation, IT infrastructure, operations, and architecture; IaaS experience preferred
- Detailed knowledge of Cisco and competitor product lines and network service providers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to eighty percent of the time
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .