Manager Network Planning 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ROLE EXPECTATIONS:
* Lead National Transport Planning: Direct and lead 10-15 direct reports to achieve goals
* Manage within capital budget and drive network transformation
* Motivates and cultivates development
* Ability to manage multiple large complex projects that require cross-organizational coordination to achieve results.
* Facilitate and drive transformational change across multiple disciplines and functional organizations.
* Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
* Develop and communicate vision to drive improved employee engagement and organizational results
* Transport Engineering Principles
* Computer Literacy
* Results Oriented
* Drives Development & Evolution
* Commitment to excellence
* Financial Analysis
* Complex Problem Solving
* Focus on needs of the business
* Process Optimization
* Ability to thrive in a high-demand environment
* Successful cross organization leadership and collaboration
* Detailed knowledge and familiarity with CenturyLink's products
* Operate with a high level of integrity
* Strong communications skills
* Ability to lead and guide through change
* Strategic thinker
* Strong sense of Intuition
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field.
* Minimum 5-7years of Telecommunication experience in Engineering, Network Planning, or Related Fields.
* 1+ Year previous Supervisory / Leadership experience.
* Master's degree in Business Administration, or Related Field.
* Advanced Software Development and Automation experience