Manager, Norton Product Marketing- Mobile User Acquisition 9/10/2016
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MANAGER, NORTON PRODUCT MARKETING - MOBILE USER GROWTH
Mobile Marketers thrive on the edge of emergent technology but never fall through the cracks. They apply marketing best practices to mobile platforms and are always prepared to take on what s next. Smartphones, tablet, implants, cyborgs. In their world, if there s a message, there s a digital platform to deliver it on. Whether it s SMS, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, and more.
We re seeking a Global Product Marketing Manager to grow our Norton mobile subscriber base. As a key member of the Norton New Ventures Growth team, this ideal candidate has a proven track record of achieving results via planning and executing product growth campaigns for non-organic and organic mobile app user acquisition across digital and offline marketing channels. This person is extremely creative and results-driven and has an unwavering make it happen attitude. Equally important, this candidate is curious and a willingness to learn and adjust their marketing approach as needed.
This role requires strong collaboration and strong relationship building with teams across the globe including, but not limited to: Global Product Marketing (GPMM), Product Management (PM), Regional Product Marketing Managers (RPMM), Acquisition, Optimization and Analytics, eBusiness, PR, and outside agencies.
HOW YOUR SKILLS AND PASSION WILL COME TO LIFE:
* Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to develop and execute strategy and tactics that leverage digital, mobile ecosystem (platforms, apps, carriers, partnerships) to promote and extend Norton App distribution.
* Set SMART goals for overall strategy and specific programs.
* Launch, manage and optimize product growth campaigns across multiple channels, targets, geos and demographics.
* Determine/plan for A/B testing and optimization where relevant
* Effectively collaborate with internal and external partners to efficiently drive campaign performance.
* Create, target, and segment mobile product marketing plans and communications.
* Manage app stores marketing, sales and optimization Google Play, Apple.
* Execute and help evolve the Norton Mobile strategy.
* Directly responsible for sales and sales optimization in app stores of Norton Apps.
* Manage agency partners that provide app store optimization (ASO) services.
* Product marketing responsibilities for select Norton consumer mobile apps.
* Collaborate with Product Management and Regional Product Marketing to translate consumer insights regarding unmet and emerging mobile security and other needs into offering marketing requirements.
* Using research, identify gaps in mobile portfolio and target opportunities to expand Norton brand footprint and revenue.
* Develop product value proposition and positioning to differentiate Norton in the marketplace.
* Deliver marketing assets/tools for assigned mobile products in the Norton portfolio
* Develop, evangelize, and drive deployment of global go-to-market plans for assigned mobile products in the Norton product portfolio.
* Speak with customers in their vernacular/language.
* Coordinate all strategic activities with online and offline marketers, customer service agents, IT, and other departments as necessary.
* Monitor business results and drive plans to help ensure that business objectives are met
* Support manager in business review meetings
* Closely monitor, measure and report on campaign performance and conduct ad hoc campaign/channel analysis.
WHAT YOU VE ACCOMPLISHED:
* 3-5 years of consumer mobile app product growth marketing, customer acquisition and engagement experience
* Consumer Mobile Product Marketing experience preferred
* Consumer Mobile app marketing and mobile marketing techniques also preferred
* Deep understanding of the mobile app market and the routes to market utilized to drive the business
* Excellent working knowledge of Google Play and iTunes apps stores preferred
* Strong marketing business acumen preferred
* Motivated individual with the presence, confidence, energy and finesse required to engage and influence many different types of personalities within the organization
* Thrives in an agile, fast-paced marketing environment. Views change as an opportunity.
* Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills
* Experience working in a subscription business a plus.
* BA/BS degree required
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.