Manager, One Source Partnership
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The OneSource Partnership Manager will be responsible for the direct oversight and management of the Workforce Solutions Program partnership between Cross Country Staffing and aligned facilities.
In this role, the OneSource Partnership Manager will work in close collaboration with the Operations and Implementation teams, and client facilities to ensure that all components of the CCS Workforce Solutions are delivered and managed for continuous performance improvement.
He / she will develop and cultivate system-wide relationships with key facility stakeholders, from Staffing Office to C-Suite, to ensure excellent service delivery and customer satisfaction with CCS Managed Service Program.
* Develop client relationships within facilities to assess and manage client needs. Evaluates, coordinates and reports CCS WFS activities with the organizational managers.
* Fosters an environment focused on client satisfaction, through implementation of WFS best practices and measurement of performance and service delivery
* Continually expand knowledge of healthcare staffing and managed services market trends, industry analyst updates, and competitive data by reviewing internal and external sources (journals, articles, studies, interactions with clients, etc.) in order to more effectively serve the client as a trusted advisor, and consult on Cross Country Healthcare s (CCH) services
* Collaborate with Supply Chain/ Contracts Manager and WFS team members to assist with negotiation of terms of contract and resolve issues related to terms & conditions and bill rates
* Works closely with applicable CCH brand leaders, Regional VPs and internal CCS departments and leaders regarding services provided
* Actively engage in CCH cross-selling efforts by identifying viable revenue source referrals and communicating with all CCH business divisions to increase client touch points and grow market share
* Assists with completion of SWOT and Gap analysis for facilities to identify best practices for procurement of qualified staff to each facility / site
* Participates in the development and management of appropriate tools to evaluate and track customer satisfaction based upon services provided. Leverages quality of services through review of performance assessments and client satisfaction surveys. Participates in monitoring, analyzing and reporting client satisfaction results, and trending
* Develop and champion customized solution addressing financial, operational and workforce planning challenges and align solutions with desired outcomes
* Acts as liaison between facility and internal stakeholders to clarify and modify work processes and staffing practices across the organization. Acts a resource related to WFS process and VMS technology.
* Ensures generation and distribution of utilization, activity, financial, key performance metrics and service level agreement reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis. Meets with key stakeholders to review
* Works closely and in conjunction with Workforce Solutions Implementation team to add services, including implementation of WFS at other health system facilities
* Proactively identify challenges, effectively proposes strategies and execute solutions to resolve issues and /or respond to client requirements
* Conduct on-site visits and relationship building at all system facilities. Frequent travel required (50%) weekly to bi-weekly
* Coordinate and deliver quarterly and annual business review presentations at every level of organization; from facility to system level
* Responsible for reporting and distribution of site visit activities to CCS Executive Sponsors, Operations and Workforce Management teams providing actionable information
* In areas where we have high concentrations of travelers and logistics can support host coffee meetings with our travelers on assignment
* Visit CCS branches, local staffing partners and prospective vendors to enlist continued support of clients
* Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodation
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum 3 years experience in clinical setting including medical, allied or nursing, or staffing industry
* Workforce Solution staffing experience strongly preferred
* Prior management and operations experience strongly preferred
Los Angeles, California, United States