Manager, Oracle Cloud HCM Functional Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Manager in Technology Enablement for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Baltimore office.
- Lead Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM) projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Oracle Cloud applications
- Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities; work with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries
- Lead the day-to-day activities of Oracle Cloud ERP Advisory engagements for various clients, including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Supervise and performance manage staff working on assigned engagements
- Manage engagements according to KPMG's financial/cost management policies
- Five years of Oracle enterprise resource planning (ERP), Human Capital Management (HCM) implementation, and upgrade experience
- Completion of one full implementation with Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM) implementation as a Functional Lead or Project Lead
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Strong verbal and analytical skills with the ability to write at a publication quality level
- Detailed understanding of Oracle Cloud ERP System concepts and general module functionality
- Ability to travel at moderate to extensive levels
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .