Manager Patient Access Coliseum Parallon
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 08591-124655
Parallon is in need of an experienced MANAGER, PATIENT ACCESS for COLISEUM MEDICAL CENTER, 350 Hospital Drive, Macon, GA 31217.
You will be responsible for 7 (seven) points of registration and a team of approximately 20. We offer a challenging metrics-driven environment that requires a self-starter who can make key decisions without direction. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, as well as many opportunities for career growth.
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING TO BE OUR TOP CANDIDATE:
* A proven track record of reducing patient wait times, increasing Point of Service (POS) collections, and decreasing unbilled days.
* A proven track record of successful process improvement in increasing patient satisfaction
* Successful record of increasing staff productivity and quality, while decreasing patient wait times
* Successful record of team bilding
* A proven track record of controlling costs without compromising patient safety, quality of care of the services delivered
* Business acumen and proven ability to lead and work collaboratively within cross-functional teams to achieve operational and financial goals of the organization at large.
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
* Minimum 3 years strong management experience in patient access
* Experience in healthcare provider financial operations or similar service environments
* Experience in a very busy Emergency Department
*** ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS LISTED WILL BE CONSIDERED ***
Parallon's purpose is simple. WE SERVE AND ENABLE THOSE WHO CARE FOR AND IMPROVE HUMAN LIFE IN THEIR COMMUNITIES!
Last Edited: 09/15/2016