Manager Pharmacy Sales Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Cambia Health Solutions
Manager Pharmacy Sales Operations - OmedaRX
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
Bring your experience to a role where you will:
* Working with OmedaRx sales executive leadership and the pharmacy sales and account managers.
* Defining strategy for the sales operations manager, pharmacy account service specialist and RFP coordinator team to achieve retention, cross sell, company profitability and service satisfaction goals.
* Leads the team in their efforts to support new sales, retention sales and enrollment growth in assigned books of business.
Competencies and Knowledge:
* Lead all sales operations, account management operations, implementation operations, and RFP process management activities within OmedaRx.
* Manage cross-functional and interdepartmental communications and communications processes.
* Proven leadership skills with demonstrated ability to hire, develop and coach staff.
* Comprehensive knowledge of health insurance and pharmacy benefits, including sales processes, terminology, operational flow and data requirements.
* Collarborate with individuals, teams, and cross-functional partners.
* Managing multiple, complex projects simultaneously including acting as product owner, project manager and trainer for new and existing systems and products.
* Proven competency in managing the proposal process, including implementing and supporting RFP data management solutions.
* Manage and coordinate the production of high-quality initial proposal materials.
* Resolution of complex issues that may impact multiple clients and successfully introduce new and sustainable processes that resolve the issue.
* Identifying and implementing areas for process improvement that positively impact the customer experience or optimize sales force productivity and build a successful business case for their implementation.
* Develop business cases which provide clear and concise investment recommendations that will enhance the customer experience, optimize sales force productivity, for example.
* Implementation of global sales organization solutions and process improvements which positively impact sales productivity or the customer experience.
* Interact with the product development matrix resulting in the successful implementation of OmedaRx new products in all Regence product lines.
Normally to be proficent in the competencies listed above:
The Manager Pharmacy Sales Operations would have a Bachelor s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field and 6 years of experience in sales or account management, marketing or operations management including experience within a healthcare organization or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Regence employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Regence is 2.2 million members, here for our families, co-workers and neighbors, helping each other be and stay healthy and provide support in time of need. We've been here for members more than 90 years. Regence is a nonprofit health care company offering individual and group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Medicare and other government programs as well as pharmacy benefit management. We are the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, serving members as Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Each plan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
If you re seeking a career that affects change in the health care system, consider joining our team at Cambia Health Solutions. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.