Manager - Plant Maintenance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Consumer products manufacturer
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Req # 501178
Industrial Manufacturing Company is looking for:
POSITION: Manager - Plant Maintenance
Locations: RIALTO, CALIFORNIA (SAN BERNARDINO REGION)
SALARY: 95-115K + Bonus
EXPERIENCE: 7-10+ Years Maintenance Experience
RELOCATION: Assistance Available
Lean Manufacturing experience
experience with CMMS systems
continuous improvement experience
The Manager will lead our group of motivated and professional staff, consisting of professionals, ranging from highly skilled mechanical and electricalmechanics as well as a Project Engineer and Supervisors. You will act as a mentor and leader to this team providing them with technical expertise and guiding their professional development. In this role you will partner with Development Team offering them your technical expertise on the necessary equipment and available technology to manufacture new products in an efficient manner. In addition, you will collaborate with Executive Management in identifying the best available equipment and technology available in the manufacture of products. Most of all you will lead with the head and heart to create a world class Maintenance Department.
* Oversees plant maintenance personnel. Ensures that maintenance supervisors & technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
* Initiates and carries out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs. Tracks, analyzes and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM compliance, schedule compliance, etc.
* Manage the Maintenance and Utilities Department based on a preventive maintenance strategy to maintain all equipment, facilities, and systems in a safe and efficient working condition while achieving an accident free work place and meeting all safety and quality standards.
* Responsible for an effective maintenance parts & supplies procurement and inventory program that achieves reliability and cost objectives.
* Develop collaborative relationships with peers in Operations Management to ensure optimum use of resources, budgets, priorities and schedules for maintenance of site and building while optimizing production.