Manager, Process Innovation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
MANAGER, PROCESS INNOVATION
San Francisco, CA
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our "more human, less corporate" culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to join the #SalesforceOhana*
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Manager, Process Innovation professional will play a crucial role in supporting the rapid growth of Salesforce with scalable processes that are effective and efficient.
This role is part of the Process Innovation (PI) team that leads company-wide process activities as part of the Business Operations function. Process Innovation is a recently created team with two major initiatives - executing end-to- end PI projects and leading the roll out of a PI program to develop employee capability around process. The Manager, Process Innovation, will be part of the PI projects sub-team and will have strong interactions with the PI program team.
Success in this role means driving process initiatives that span multiple organizational boundaries and leverage multiple subject matter experts.
Deliverables include current state process definition, prioritized and targeted defect opportunities, future state process design, documentation and enablement input, metrics and dashboards/reports, implementation support through pilot phase. Program and change management capabilities will be expected through all execution phases.
This highly visible role requires interaction across the organization with constant exposure to senior executives.
The successful candidate will have strong influencing skills and ability to navigate organizational complexity while challenging the status quo. The PI manager will display high levels of innovation in reimagining current processes and designing new. An ability to apply and adapt structured methodologies to complex situations will be key to success. A passion for execution will be fundamental to achieving deliverables during the design and implementation phases of projects.
* Drive/support definition, improvement and design of end-to- end processes across the company as part of PI project team
* Apply structured PI methodologies to all aspects of work
* Participate in refinement and feedback on methodology application with PI program team to upgrade framework
* Develop and conduct executive presentations and briefings
* Lead reporting/analytics as needed by PI projects
* 2-4 years of experience with global corporation operating at scale
* Prior experience with a dedicated process team
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
* Master's degree in technology or business management preferred
* Lean Six Sigma or equivalent certification (minimum Green Belt)
* Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
* Exceptional problem solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions
* Strong presentation skills, especially related to building compelling PowerPoint presentations
* Work experience in consulting, finance, or product management is a plus
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.