Manager, Procurement and Operations Advisory
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice.
- Lead client engagements and work streams related to strategy improvement and purchase-to-pay (P2P) services procurement transformation, strategic sourcing, category management, and contract management processes
- Assist with contract negotiation, management of supplier performance and supplier selection
- Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to operations business improvement
- Help lead proposal development and other new business development activities by leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives
- Provide oversight of highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle and help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings
- Five years of management consulting experience in P2P services procurement transformation, strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, category management and contract management processes
- Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering, operations analysis or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Experience in project management and oversight, including supervising staff level engagement teams in the field and providing input into engagement decisions/contract management and operational restructuring
- Understanding of technology applications enabling procurement and strategic sourcing such as SAP SRM, Ariba (Aribabuyer), Emportis, and Oracle (I-Procurement)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel at a significant level, as needed
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .