Manager, Procurement and Operations Advisory- Logistics and Distribution
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Manager in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice to join our national practice, preferably in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, San Francisco, Boston, Detroit, or Atlanta.
- Lead client engagements and work streams related to supply chain and operational improvement projects
- Provide oversight of day to day project work and highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle
- Help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Help execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance, and organizational restructuring
- Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to operations business improvement
- Assist with proposal and business development activities by leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives
- Five years of management consulting experience providing advisory services related to supply chain, cost reduction, and operational restructuring with the ability to assess, improve, and reconstruct the information, physical, and financial flows across the client's supply chain
- Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering, operations analysis, or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Deep knowledge of logistics, transportation, warehousing and distribution, including transportation management optimization, order management, and distribution network evaluation
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with senior clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .