Manager, Procurement and Operations Advisory- P2P
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice.
- Lead process and strategy improvements related to strategic sourcing, purchase-to-pay (P2P) services procurement, contracts and category management
- Manage the enablement of sourcing and procurement applications such as Coupa, Ariba (Ariibabuyer), Emportis, and Ivalua
- Execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance and organizational restructuring plans
- Provide oversight of day to day project work and highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle
- Help lead proposal development and other new business development activities by leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives
- Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to operations business improvement
- Five years of management consulting experience in strategic sourcing, purchase-to-pay (P2P) services procurement, category management, contract management and procurement technology
- Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering, operations analysis or a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
- Functional knowledge and hands on configuration experience with enabling sourcing and procurement applications such as Coupa, Ariba (Ariibabuyer), Emportis, and Ivalua
- Strong data analysis and/or process mapping skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel at a significant level, as needed
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .