Manager, Procurement and Operations Advisory - P2P
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Manager in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our join our national practice, preferably in New York City, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Boston, Detroit, or Atlanta.
- Lead process and strategy improvements related to strategic sourcing, purchase-to-pay (P2P) services procurement, contracts and category management
- Manage the enablement of Ivalua, Coupa, and/or Ariba sourcing and procurement applications
- Execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance and organizational restructuring plans
- Provide oversight of day to day project work and highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle
- Help lead proposal development and other new business development activities by leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives
- Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to operations business improvement
- Five years of management consulting experience in strategic sourcing, purchase-to-pay (P2P) services procurement, category management, contract management and procurement technology
- Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering, operations analysis or a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
- Functional knowledge and hands on configuration experience with enabling Ivalua, Coupa, and/or Ariba sourcing and procurement applications
- Strong data analysis and/or process mapping skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel at a significant level, as needed
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .