Manager, Procurement and Operations Advisory- Supply Chain Planning- JDA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Short Hills, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Manager in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting to join our national practice, preferably in New York City, Short Hills, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Boston, Detroit, or Atlanta.
- Lead client engagements and work streams related to supply chain and operational improvement projects; provide oversight of day-to-day project work for highly skilled clients and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle to ensure timely execution of deliverables
- Help execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance, and organizational restructuring
- Establish client value propositions that tie financial and operational metrics directly to business improvement
- Help with proposal development/business development activities by leveraging existing relationships with program sponsors/stakeholders
- Build the firm's marketing and intellectual property assets in planning and inventory management across:
customer collaboration, forecasting, demand planning, supply planning, inventory optimization, logistics, vendor collaboration, and S&OP/Integrated Business Planning
- Help develop program roadmap, detailed project plans, resources requirements, test plan, and user acceptance strategy and training plans
- Five years of management consulting experience providing supply chain advisory services related to supply chain, cost reduction, and operational restructuring
- Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering, operations analysis or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical, written and verbal communication, client presence, client relationship development, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Able to travel at a significant level as needed
- Demonstrated ability to assess, improve, and reconstruct the information, physical, and financial flows across the client's supply chain with deep knowledge of at least two of the following:
customer or vendor collaboration, forecasting, demand planning, supply planning, inventory optimization, logistics, distribution, and Integrated Business Planning / S&OP
- Five years of hands-on experience in deploying JDA supply chain technology across discrete manufacturing sector; broad understanding of modeling, integration, testing, user acceptance and after go-live support of the project
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .