Manager, Program Delivery Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Technology Enablement for our Management Consulting practice.
- Lead and support business development activities, including identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities
- Manage and support delivery of advisory services to clients, primarily with services related to project, program or portfolio management
- Manage engagements according to KPMG's financial/cost Management policies
- Develop, define, and deliver advisory methodologies for project, program or portfolio management services
- Manage and mentor junior advisory staff; adhere to professional practice requirements
- Manage small to medium sized team delivering large business transformation projects
- Eight years of experience with project, program or portfolio management
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; PMP, Certified BA, and/or ScrumMaster Certification a plus
- Experience with business development, solution development, project/program management, and project delivery
- Experience with managing a performance/practice management team
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .