Manager, Program Delivery Solutions
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Manager in Technology Enablement for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Short Hills office.
- Lead and support business development activities, including identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities
- Manage and support delivery of advisory services to clients, primarily with services related to project, program or portfolio management
- Manage engagements according to KPMG's financial/cost Management policies
- Develop, define, and deliver advisory methodologies for project, program or portfolio management services
- Manage and mentor junior advisory staff; adhere to professional practice requirements
- Manage small to medium sized team delivering large business transformation projects
- Eight years of experience with project, program or portfolio management
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; PMP, Certified BA, and/or ScrumMaster Certification a plus
- Experience with business development, solution development, project/program management, and project delivery
- Experience with managing a performance/practice management team
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .