This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
The Manager, Programs shall be an able practitioner and who will have experience in Project or Program, retail Projects. The key objective of this role will be to provide support to the Portfolio Program Manager in the scope of on-going delivery support and process reviews.
* Work closely with the Portfolio Program Manager to support Client Portfolio managers.
* Deliver the Program management function.
* Support the development of templates and standard process needed, liaising with the JLL Director of Projects to identify best practice and adopt improvements.
* Assist with Client and Vendor providers.
* Assist the Portfolio Program Manager to establish and manage the Capital Plan.
* For Allocated Projects within the Program.
* Predict workload and balance supply of service with suitable resources.
* Prepare and deliver signed off Project Charters (defined scope / budget and schedule).
* Assist Client in determining project requirements including gathering market information for budgetary purposes.
* Review the Master Project Schedule.
* Monitor Project Delivery through reporting and conference calls.
* Relationship management of suppliers and development of strategic sourcing plans required.
* Provide Bi-weekly update on project status.
* Assist the Portfolio Program Manager in the review and improvement in the internal process and reports.
* Ensure delivery procedures / standards, policies, cash flow analysis, portfolio management etc. are completed.
* High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
* Bachelor Degree in Business, Architecture, Engineering or related field of study or concentration is preferred.
* Retail or office experience is required.
* English, both written and spoken, to a good technical standard.
* Professional designation (i.e. LEED and / or PMP) is preferred.
* Perceptive, self-motivated, collaborative and capable of working across the region through remote management skills, the Program Manager will effectively to provide an operational knowledge center of exceptional quality.
* Demonstrable Retail experience and an appropriate professional qualification are a preferred requirement.
* Good communication skills, and experienced in remote management.
* Advanced knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Outlook) is required.
* Excellent presentation skills are required.
* Experience in capital works and / or programs.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 42523BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.