Manager, Project Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Work with the department management team to assure that departmental objectives are being implemented and completed according to schedule.
* Manage designated Project Management staff, which includes:
* Mentoring and defining career paths by developing core competencies
* Ensuring proper training is executed and documented
* Conducting reviews of system set-ups and documents to ensure high quality of deliverables in accordance with quality standards and SOPS
* Coordinating routine status meetings to facilitate communications, monitor workload, and provide forecasting guidance
* Collecting, monitoring, and analyzing defined staff metrics to gauge the productivity and efficiency of Project Management team
* Organize and conduct Project Management team meetings to communicate corporate/department updates.
* Serve as the first point of escalation for customer issues and with internal and customer teams to ensure timely issue resolution
* Direct the hiring, orientation, and training plan for the Project Management team members.
* Promote inter-departmental collaboration and serve as designated departmental liaison to create a positive team environment, effective communications, and efficient use of resources to meet contract deadlines.
* Develop strategies to promote excellent customer service and to streamline Project Management procedures.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensure compliance with timely training completion/documentation.
* Develop, review and revise Standard Operating Procedures, Job Descriptions, and Departmental Training Plans, as needed.
* Spearhead departmental initiatives, and initiate process development for new equipment, services, and systems.
* Attend customer meetings with Business Development and/or Operational teams to present ERT services and Operational workflow, as applicable.
* Perform other duties, assignments, and/or special projects as time or circumstances necessitate.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. ERT reserves the right to amend or change this job description to meet the needs of ERT. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
* Bachelor Degree required, Master s degree preferred.
* At least six years of experience in pharmaceutical field (or related industry experience), with an emphasis on Project Management
* At least six years of Management/Supervisory experience preferred
* Demonstrated leadership skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
* Knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
* Valid passport and ability to travel across offices as needed (estimated 20%)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.