This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
POSITION OVERVIEW :
Jones Lang LaSalle is currently seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Project Manager to provide reliable, timely, and professional support to client assisting with the day to day project management activities. The position entails working with a diverse group of internal and external Stakeholders at all levels of the organization, and the successful candidate will require the independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload.
* Manage multiple projects while working alongside Executive Client members.
* Primary focus is on the specific needs of the project, client, vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders.
* Develop scope and schedule for assigned projects.
* Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential risk surrounding project, project logistical issues, budget and scope.
* Proactively manage project related issues on accounts or assignments.
* Conduct and document all weekly project meetings.
* Coordinate and track all Vendor Request For Proposals ( RFPs ).
* Maintain accurate and consistent files and documentation.
* Coordinate the activities of sub-contractors and the relocation of technical functions.
* Interact and negotiate with contractors and subcontractors.
* Prepare / update project status reports, process invoices, update tracking reports, and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
* Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
* Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all PDS technology as required for assigned projects.
* Comply with all JLL policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
* Any other reasonable duties and responsibilities that may be assigned.
* Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Architecture, Engineering, or Project Management.
* Must have a minimum of eight to ten years of relevant work experience, or combination of relevant work experience and education.
* Experience working with Corporate Interiors is a MUST. Experience with Banking firms is a plus.
* Commercial real estate, architectural or construction industry experience is required.
* Ability to understand all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to Budgeting, and Scheduling in order to fully understand project implications based on minimal conceptual information.
* Must have an understanding of technical requirements for business relocation.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to successfully communicate with architects, contractors, client s representatives, and team members.
* Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
* Must be able to adapt and prioritize, meeting deadlines, in a fast-paced environment.
* Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed.
* Operates with a sense of urgency, quickly responding to Stakeholders.
* Must be a creative thinker.
* Professional yet personable demeanor.
* Demonstrated leadership, responsiveness, and accountability.
* Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
* Proactive and takes initiative.
* Able to maintain confidentiality, utilize judgment, and work with minimal supervision.
* Demonstrated proficiency with all applicable software packages including but not limited to, Microsoft Windows; Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook); and, Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website. Please reference Job 44050BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.