This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
We are scaling our proposal team here at Castlight Health, and are looking for a new Manager of Proposals. This group is small yet high achieving, and every team member is critical to Castlight's revenue growth.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for top-line growth, a strong background in healthcare and/or the SaaS business, and the ability to understand the complexity of Castlight's market and customer needs. A successful candidate will be excited to help our sales teams create winning bids, and will pitch in on any task big or small, to support and promote our business. We need someone who is skilled in technical writing, as well as very proficient in project management. This manager will oversee two other proposal writers, and responsibilities include:
* Serve as communication focal point for all areas of the business, including Sales, Legal, and Subject Matter
* Experts throughout the company.
* Ensure accuracy, completeness, and overall quality of all bid submissions and any associated follow up items.
* Manage overall relationship with RFP database vendor; maintain the database by regularly engaging with key
* SMEs to obtain new content.
* Coach the proposal team members in writing, editing, project management, and coordination with internal business partners within Castlight.
* Create key training opportunities for the proposal team, to ensure product and company knowledge remains current.
* Provide regular metrics on proposal volume to executive management.
* Bachelor's degree
8+ years of total work experience, including 3+ years of work experience in proposal writing
Strong written and verbal communication skills, proven project management skills; and the ability to own and maintain end-to-end projects.