This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
Campbell Soup Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY IMAGINE...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Maintains and monitors quality systems to ensure compliance with FDA regulatory requirements. Works directly with packaging and ingredient suppliers to prevent/manage non-conformance issues. Provides consultation and training in areas such as HACCP, SSOP, GMP and allergens. Manages the plant's internal audit/inspection processes and corrective/preventive action program. Oversees ingredient, packaging,and finished product traceability and mock recall programs. Manages the product and environmental microbiological testing program, investigates plant non-conforming product incidents and customer complaints, conducting root cause analysis and leading corrective action efforts. Leads the commercialization process for new products. Develops strategic applications for the plant data collection system.
* Manages documentation critical to quality systems, compliance and formulation.
* Manages internal and external audit/inspection and corrective/preventive action programs.
* Leads food safety continuous improvement efforts.
* As part of the operations team, supports other initiatives including Safety, Total Productive Manufacturing, Diversity/Inclusion, Engagement , etc.
* Leads commercialization process for new products/product formulations.
* Investigates in-plant quality incidents (foreign material, nonconforming product)
* Oversees quality aspects of special batches and new product launches
* Execute plant-scheduled and Corporate-initiated exercises including requests for mock recalls.
* Hold product handling and storage issues (including those at 3rd party warehouses).
* Bachelor's degree required; Bachelor of Science in Microbiology, Food Science, Chemistry or related discipline preferred
* 5-7 years of relevant experience required; QA leadership experience in a food industry plant environment with an understanding of manufacturing processes preferred. Beverage (hot fill and hold) packaging experience a plus.
* SAP preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES PREFERRED:
* Technical competence in microbiology
* Experience with Global Food Standard Initiative (such as BRC, ISO, SQF)
* Practical knowledge and application of food safety principles such as HACCP, GMPs, etc.
* Experience with regulatory agencies such as FDA, USDA or State Health Dept.
* Quality data collection and analysis.
* Implementing quality systems and effective auditing procedures
* Working conditions are typical of a food processing environment with offices and manufacturing processes Environment contains high noise areas, stairs, platforms, forklift traffic, wet floors, congestion and exposure to ingredients such as seasonings.
THE COMPANY IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP, WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, DISABILITY, AGE, RELIGION OR ANY OTHER CLASSIFICATION PROTECTED BY LAW.
IN THAT REGARD, U.S. APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES ARE PROTECTED FROM DISCRIMINATION BASED ON CERTAIN CATEGORIES PROTECTED BY FEDERAL LAW. CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.