- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Manager, RCA Engineering
The Manager is responsibility for serving as the tactical interface with assigned business units for the purpose of business/IT strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management
* Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
* Provides leadership, organizational structure and resource management for RCA Engineering teams.
* Executes application development plans aligned with the goals / strategies of the business staffed with appropriately skilled technical resources.
* Assigns work to subordinates, monitors performance, and conducts performance appraisals. Interviews and makes recommendations for additional staff. Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
* Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
* Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in meeting predetermined objectives. Completed work is reviewed for desired results.
* Ensures that their team objectives are completed on schedule, and within a defined budget, following established and agreed procedures and timelines. Decisions may impact departmental projects.
* Communication normally relates to projects and departments. May have contact with vendors and consultants engaged in supporting the work activities of the group. May present formally or informally to senior management.
* Primarily responsible for the management of projects and identifies resource needs.
* Assigns tasks in alignment with project milestones, and oversees their completion. Reports on project progress.
* Owns communication between business, client, staff and engineering teams
* Owns management of staff, teams, and matrix resources to meet service delivery SLAs. Influences p[planning and management of projects supporting Enterprise areas.
* Influences solution enhancements improving performance / availability.
* Ensure project deliverables are accomplished on time and within budget. Ensure that all technology standards are adhered to while developing systems. Support business required technology freeze periods.
* Work collaboratively with business partners to define and ensure the completeness and accuracy of system / technical requirements.
* Monitor and manage project risks and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
* BS/Equivalent Training/Certification and 8+ years of relevant experience
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.