This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 1/23/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONRN CLINICAL MANAGER / REGISTERED NURSE
St. Vincent Home Health, an Ascension Health at Home Company, is growing and looking for a dynamic RN Clinical Manager to oversee our team in Anderson, IN.
Primary responsibility is to coordinate and manage all clinical activities. Assumes responsibility for continuity, appropriateness, and quality of service delivered by the Agency. Oversees Clinical Supervisors.
Qualified candidates must have:
* Previous management experience
* Minimum 2 years current home care experience
* Current knowledge of OASIS
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Oversees the assignment of appropriate staff to all cases.
* Assures all staff are appropriately oriented for the cases assigned.
* Assures compliance with state, federal, and local laws.
* Assists in the recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of field staff as necessary.
* Coordinates and assists the interdisciplinary team in the development and implementation of patient care policies.
* Assures accuracy of visit delivery in conjunction with order frequencies.
* Reviews patient medical files on a regular basis and addresses any discrepancies noted.
* Assists the QA Manager in identifying educational activities for staff including in-services, based on employee needs and promotes staff development.
* Supervises day-to-day patient care activities and is available to field staff for assistance with problems or concerns.
* Supervises Clinical Supervisors for the agency's services.
* Supervises Service Coordinators/Schedulers and scheduling activities for the agency's services.
* Functions as the HIPAA and Red Flag Compliance Officer.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone's responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
* Mentor employees, provided input for performance evaluations, counsel and provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel in conjunction with Supervisor, and works to facilitate individual and team development that drives positive results.
* Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State and be a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
* One (1) year of home health care experience
* One (1) year of supervisory experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
* Excellent leadership skills
* Good computer skills
* Good interpersonal, and organizational skills
* Good communication skills both written and verbal.
* Ability to problem solve
* Detail oriented
St. Vincent Home Health is a proud member of Ascension Health at Home, a leading provider in the delivery of compassionate patient-centered healthcare services including home health, infusion therapy and hospice.
Formed in 2014, Ascension Health at Home is a national partnership between Ascension Health and Evolution Health. The partnership includes all Ascension-affiliated home health, hospice, home infusion therapy and private duty/supportive care services. Visit us at www.ahah.net to learn more about our organization and view all career opportunities.