Manager RN - Quality Improvement
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 00187-4698
VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER BROWNSVILLE, TX
MANAGER (RN) QUALITY MANAGEMENT
Founded as Valley Community Hospital in 1975, VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER proudly serves Brownsville and the surrounding communities. Valley Regional is committed to providing the best health care for the residents in the Rio Grande Valley.
VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER is a 214 Licensed Bed Facility with over 200 physicians representing over 25 specialties; Valley Regional Medical Center is a leader in a vast array of high quality inpatient and outpatient programs and services, including:
* 24 Hour Level III Trauma Emergency Department
* Open Heart Surgery
* Women s Services
* Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
* Wound Care Center
VALLEY REGIONAL is currently looking for a MANAGER (RN) QUALITY MANAGEMENT.
* Responsible for directing and supervising a group of employees involved in inspection and quality control procedures.
* Analyze facts or circumstances surrounding individual problems to determine what action should be taken within the limits of standard practices.
* Performs internal audits
* Addresses non-conformities from previous internal and external audits.
* Prepares and delivers presentations on quality issues.
* Educates staff members and licensed independent practitioners on quality indicators.
* Following-up on and closing pending Preventive and Corrective Action Requests.
* Assists staff in preparing and developing tools in compliance with any regulatory requirements and/or visits.
* Must have a minimum of 5 years of Healthcare Quality experience
* Must have a Bachelor s Degree
* Registered Nurse with current TX license preferred
* Interpersonal skills in order to interact with hospital personnel and physicians
* Computer skills as well as data trending and analysis
Last Edited: 09/29/2016